Dr. Cara Schroeder

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Why We Do What We Do


I recently had the honor of having a really nice article written about my office and published in the November issue of the Wenatchee Valley Business World. Anytime something is written for publication there is always the wonder of will they get it right? Will my words be changed?, or will they get what I am trying to say?

After reading the article I sat back and took a moment to reflect on it. I was actually pretty amazed. It summed up for me what I have worked so hard all these years to create: a business with a heart for giving and innovation.

I love children. I love they way they laugh, the joy they bring into the room, their smiles. They have given me more belly laughs in the last fourteen years than I can count. I can never repay the gifts they have given me. So I say thank you to all of you who have supported me, and the wonderful team at Children’s Dentistry of Wenatchee. It was really nice to see that it is understood ……..why we do what we do……..










No comments:

Post a Comment