Dr. Cara Schroeder

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Make Work Play





Fun is contagious. You learn that from children. One giggles and laughs and it has a ripple effect on the other kids and pretty soon EVERYONE is laughing. One of our Core Values is: Make Work Play. Work is work and takes up a lot of our lives, but work and play don’t have to be mutually exclusive. If you are having fun and creating positive moments, it’s not so much like work – it’s more like play. Play allows you to find pockets of joy in the day. It also brings out a sense of fun and creativity. Our fun and positivity spill over to our patients and parents. We often hear, “You ladies have a lot of fun here” or “I wish my office was like this.”

I’m really thankful to have a
supportive staff who, even on hard days, manage to laugh and smile. I’m also appreciative of the fact that my patients make me laugh out loud on a daily basis by something they say, do, or just by being themselves.


Who wants to look forward to full time drudgery? We sure don’t and neither should you. Today is Wacky Wednesday Costume Day at the office and as you can see by the photos we are “Making Work Play” in an over the top way with Halloween coming up. I encourage you bring some “play” to your day. Start with a Smile.


Dr. Cara


No comments:

Post a Comment